Free Instant Online Valuation
Photo 1
Photo 6
Photo 10
Photo 11
Photo 7
Photo 13
Photo 5
Photo 4
Photo 8
Photo 9
Photo 14
Photo 17
Photo 18
Photo 16
Photo 15
Photo 20
Photo 12
Photo 2
Photo 21

Coles Avenue, Milton Keynes

MM001133 Sold STC Shared Equity £182,000
3 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
Semi Detached
  • KEY WORKERS ONLY
  • 70% SHARED EQUITY SCHEME
  • NO RENT PAYABLE
  • APPROX 235 YEARS REMAINING ON LEASE
  • SERVICE CHARGE PER YEAR £135.58
  • BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
  • CONSERVATORY AND OFF ROAD PARKING
  • GENEROUS ROOM SIZES
  • POPULAR LOCATION
  • CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION

Fabulous 3 bed semi-detached house **KEY WORKER SHARED EQUITY SCHEME **70% SHARE **NO RENT PAYABLE ON REMAINING 30% SHARE** Rare opportunity for key workers to purchase a 3 bedroom family home for 70% of market value.

Accommodation comprising Ground floor: entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, lounge and conservatory. First Floor: landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom and airing cupboard. Outside: private rear garden, driveway/off road parking. This lovely family home benefits from a bright and airy feel and generous room sizes throughout. Downstairs the addition of the wonderful conservatory adds an extra reception room which is currently used as a dining room and family area. There is also a spacious lounge and kitchen along with a cloakroom. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms and a well appointed family bathroom. The rear garden is private and at the front there is off road parking.

The property is located in the popular area of Leadenhall. Close to local amenities and is within good school catchment area. It is also handily located just a short walk from central Milton Keynes shopping Centre and mainline train station which offers fast services to London Euston. The Centre MK’ has extensive shopping and leisure facilities including MK theatre, high street brand shops, boutiques, restaurants, cafés, bars, nightclubs, indoor ski dome and multiplex cinema, to name but a few of the many attractions. Junctions 13 and 14 of the M1 motorway all within a short driving distance.

Ground Floor

Entrance Hall

Coir mat insert, wooden flooring, carpet stairs to first floor, wall mounted radiator, doors to cloakroom, kitchen and lounge.

Kitchen

11' 10'' x 8' 0'' (3.611m x 2.426m)

Fitted with a range of eye and base level units, roll edge work tops, stainless steel sink unit, spaces for appliances, electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, tiled splash areas, wall mounted radiator, window to front aspect.

Cloakroom

6' 1'' x 3' 3'' (1.856m x 0.983m)

Wooden flooring, wall mounted radiator, low level wc, pedestal sink unit, obscured window to front aspect.

Lounge

15' 9'' x 15' 9'' (4.791m x 4.791m)

Wooden flooring, window to rear and side aspects, two wall mounted radiators, door to under-stairs storage cupboard.

Conservatory

14' 10'' x 9' 6'' (4.528m x 2.893m)

Tiled flooring, wall mounted radiator, Patio doors to garden, upvc windows.

First Floor

First Floor Landing

Carpet flooring, loft access, doors to all bedrooms, bathroom and airing cupboard.

Bedroom One

14' 1'' x 8' 8'' (4.289m x 2.637m)

Carpet flooring, wall mounted radiator, window to front aspect.

Bedroom Two

13' 10'' x 8' 7'' (4.205m x 2.628m)

Carpet flooring, windows to rear and side aspect, wall mounted radiator.

Bedroom Three

8' 11'' x 7' 4'' (2.720m x 2.237m)

Carpet flooring, window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator.

Family Bathroom

6' 11'' x 6' 4'' (2.119m x 1.922m)

Vinyl flooring, wall mounted radiator, low level wc, pedestal sink unit, bath with shower over, obscured window to front aspect, tiled splash areas.

Outside

Rear Garden

Private rear garden, gate access to driveway, paved patio, lawn and decked areas, shed.

Front garden

Driveway to side with off road parking.

General Enquiries